Compulsive hoarding is a mental disorder that is just beginning to be understood. As a hoarder, I have acquired things over the years with a specific purpose in mind at the time of the acquisition, used some of those items for their intended purposes, forgotten the goal for different objects, but now that I find that they have outlived their purpose in my life I am struggling to rid myself of those same things.

You can read the start of my journey here.

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Here's to a more exciting tomorrow.

Exhausted tonight.

Tooth becoming abscessed.

Back spasming.

Helping newlyweds with cleaning their new house today.

It's dirty. Sat vacant for over a year.

So. Yeah.

That's all for tonight.

Will be crawling to bed soon.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sorry about your tooth. I hope you can get it fixed. You're a good mom to help out your kids with their new house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no! Hopefully you can get your tooth and back taken care of quickly!

    How far away do the newlyweds live from you? (It's obviously not hours.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my back is always killing me and I have allowed my teeth to get in an awful painful state. Want to come over and have a pain killer party? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. 8 loads of laundry, a trip to Target... Coloring hair and showering. That's it. Hope your tooth feels better soon.

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Closet. Feel free to take off your coat, hang it up, if you can find the space, and sit a spell. I just love your visits. :)