Compulsive hoarding is a mental disorder that is just beginning to be understood. As a hoarder, I have acquired things over the years with a specific purpose in mind at the time of the acquisition, used some of those items for their intended purposes, forgotten the goal for different objects, but now that I find that they have outlived their purpose in my life I am struggling to rid myself of those same things.

You can read the start of my journey here.

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Do you ever

hate yourself? I mean truly loathe yourself?

I do. Not as often as I used to, but it still creeps in at times.

Today is one of those days. I hate myself for letting people get to me.

I don't care a flying fig about what someone who doesn't know me thinks of me. Seriously. The only ones in my life that can hurt me are the ones I love.

However, loving someone doesn't mean that the feeling is mutual. I need to learn to deal with that and toughen up and not give a flying fig.

Instead, I think I'm just going to go to bed.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be a better day.