Compulsive hoarding is a mental disorder that is just beginning to be understood. As a hoarder, I have acquired things over the years with a specific purpose in mind at the time of the acquisition, used some of those items for their intended purposes, forgotten the goal for different objects, but now that I find that they have outlived their purpose in my life I am struggling to rid myself of those same things.

You can read the start of my journey here.

Thursday, April 15, 2010

The hurrieder I go, the behinder I get.

So. In the midst of the chaos that is the day before any wedding, we realized we still had to pay our state taxes. It's not like I didn't have other plans! Sheesh!

Got it out of the way, but I feel like I could jump out of my skin. Just glad it's done.

Got my 'project' finished. So, Dear Daughter #1, if you're reading this, you'll find out what it is tomorrow. :D

I've been up since 5:15 this morning. That was a full 8.25 hours ago. Which isn't that big a deal, if you're getting your sleep and aren't stressed. It will be a good 10 hours or more before I'll be in bed. I want a nap now!

Hoping I'll still get a chance to blog tomorrow. I guess I'll have to play it by ear.

Right now - I'm off to take a much needed shower to hopefully wake me up for the rest of my day!

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear all about the wedding and the surprise! Will you be able to post pictures?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great wedding! Post pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are inspirational baby .... you will do just fine!!! Sooooooooooooo thinking of you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ours are due too.

    I hope the wedding is wonderful.

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Busy busy I hear you..hope it all goes well!

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Closet. Feel free to take off your coat, hang it up, if you can find the space, and sit a spell. I just love your visits. :)