Compulsive hoarding is a mental disorder that is just beginning to be understood. As a hoarder, I have acquired things over the years with a specific purpose in mind at the time of the acquisition, used some of those items for their intended purposes, forgotten the goal for different objects, but now that I find that they have outlived their purpose in my life I am struggling to rid myself of those same things.

You can read the start of my journey here.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

Our clothing optional refrigerator.

Just a quick post.

Still not feeling the best, but things did go better today than yesterday. For that I'm very grateful.

Made an executive decision the other night. Instead of tossing the ketchup packets in the trash, we got turkey hot dogs. We only eat them 3 or so times a year. This will be one of those times. we've used about half the ketchup packets. I'll send the packets of other condiments (except the honey) to work for the hubby's breakroom, and we'll have only 1 container of condiments left in the fridge. We'll always have some condiments, but we really don't need as many as we've had. The refrigerator will look naked without them. But the artistic, good kind of naked, not the ewwww, gross kind of naked.

Also. Got the table cleaned off today. The countertop still needs work, but at least we'll be able to eat at the table again. That will be nice.

Off to spend time with the hubby. He had some dental work done today and stayed home. I so appreciate the company.

Hope everyone's having a great Thursday! :)

1 comment:

Welcome to The Closet. Feel free to take off your coat, hang it up, if you can find the space, and sit a spell. I just love your visits. :)