Compulsive hoarding is a mental disorder that is just beginning to be understood. As a hoarder, I have acquired things over the years with a specific purpose in mind at the time of the acquisition, used some of those items for their intended purposes, forgotten the goal for different objects, but now that I find that they have outlived their purpose in my life I am struggling to rid myself of those same things.

You can read the start of my journey here.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Did you check the perimeter for spiders?

Worked 13 hours straight on the insurance claims today. I'm done for the night. Thankfully, I'm down to just a few things that I should hopefully be able to find online fairly quickly. This is just so time consuming!

Still. I should be able to finish up tomorrow and without having to spend another 8 or 13 hour day on it!

Watched All About Steve last night with hubby. We both thought it was very funny. It was good to laugh. Sandra Bullock is one of my favorite actresses, though, and she's so good at comedy. It was fun to sit back and laugh with my husband! :)

Oh. That cold sore I felt coming on last night? I feel another one on the other corner of my mouth trying to make it's way to the surface, too! Very thankful for the meds for sure!

O
k. I'm going to go sit with my hubby and my heating pad for awhile before going to bed.

Wishing everyone sweet dreams!

2 comments:

  1. Ugh!! I hate cold sores!! In fact I have one right now!! Good job on working so hard! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to read that you are getting the insurance stuff out of the way , and you had time to relax a bit

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Closet. Feel free to take off your coat, hang it up, if you can find the space, and sit a spell. I just love your visits. :)