Compulsive hoarding is a mental disorder that is just beginning to be understood. As a hoarder, I have acquired things over the years with a specific purpose in mind at the time of the acquisition, used some of those items for their intended purposes, forgotten the goal for different objects, but now that I find that they have outlived their purpose in my life I am struggling to rid myself of those same things.

You can read the start of my journey here.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Wash. Rinse. Repeat.

It's been another one of those days around here. 


Scooter is still feverish and sleeping more than normal. I don't think the antibiotics she's on are working like they should. I will probably put a call in to her doctor tomorrow, so we can come up with a game plan. 


My back has been in a continual spasm fora few days now. I think I'm going to have to take a muscle relaxant for it to stop. I can't seem to think straight from it. It's so annoying.


I did my best to get some laundry done today. I was marginally successful. Worked on sorting some paperwork with limited success. I have a feeling that even when I am actually able to fall asleep that I'm not resting like I should, since I've fallen asleep every time I've sat down today. 


Maybe I'll be a bit more productive tomorrow. 



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are "worn out " and your body is letting you know.
    Try to rest and by all means get your daughter to her doctor. Those virus' and infections drain your strength trying to fight them off as I have learned recently with grandson Logan.
    (((hugs)))Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many definitions of being productive.

    Honey, you blogged.
    :)

    Feel better, and sending good thoughts for your girl, too.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Closet. Feel free to take off your coat, hang it up, if you can find the space, and sit a spell. I just love your visits. :)