Compulsive hoarding is a mental disorder that is just beginning to be understood. As a hoarder, I have acquired things over the years with a specific purpose in mind at the time of the acquisition, used some of those items for their intended purposes, forgotten the goal for different objects, but now that I find that they have outlived their purpose in my life I am struggling to rid myself of those same things.

You can read the start of my journey here.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

There's always tomorrow...

Haven't gotten anything done today. Woke up feeling off and couldn't get warm. When my body did finally heat up it over heated, and then I was feeling the effects of a stomach bug. 


Thankfully, Hubster doesn't work weekends, so I laid down and took a nap for a couple hours. When I woke up, my stomach felt much better, but I feel like I'm coming down with bronchitis. Thus, I got nothing done today.


I'll be doing what I can to get something done tomorrow. I really want to get some unpacking done on the books, so we can get to the workout equipment. 

Here's to hoping things go better tomorrow...

2 comments:

Welcome to The Closet. Feel free to take off your coat, hang it up, if you can find the space, and sit a spell. I just love your visits. :)