Compulsive hoarding is a mental disorder that is just beginning to be understood. As a hoarder, I have acquired things over the years with a specific purpose in mind at the time of the acquisition, used some of those items for their intended purposes, forgotten the goal for different objects, but now that I find that they have outlived their purpose in my life I am struggling to rid myself of those same things.

You can read the start of my journey here.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Goodnight, Sweetheart. Well, it's time to go....

Stopped over at Bugster & Bubster's last night for 10 to 15 minutes. It was too much. I'm wheezing like crazy today from being around their dogs. I miss being able to be around them without wheezing loud enough you can hear me in the next county, but it is what it is.


I hate to leave you, but I really must say...


I haven't been sleeping like I should, so I'm going to go crawl into bed now and  hope I've got some energy tomorrow. 


.... Goodnight, Sweetheart. Goodnight.

1 comment:

Welcome to The Closet. Feel free to take off your coat, hang it up, if you can find the space, and sit a spell. I just love your visits. :)