Compulsive hoarding is a mental disorder that is just beginning to be understood. As a hoarder, I have acquired things over the years with a specific purpose in mind at the time of the acquisition, used some of those items for their intended purposes, forgotten the goal for different objects, but now that I find that they have outlived their purpose in my life I am struggling to rid myself of those same things.

You can read the start of my journey here.

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tomorrow is another day.

Sure enough. It's a sinus infection. Antibiotics started tonight. Hope they kick in quickly, so Hopper is back to her meltdown-free self, soon. 


Very long, very stressful day again today, and now I can't keep my eyes open. I'm sure the anxiety meds I took are playing a role, but the first time in 2 days I feel like I'm finally starting to relax. 


Hoping tomorrow is a better day.



2 comments:

Welcome to The Closet. Feel free to take off your coat, hang it up, if you can find the space, and sit a spell. I just love your visits. :)