Compulsive hoarding is a mental disorder that is just beginning to be understood. As a hoarder, I have acquired things over the years with a specific purpose in mind at the time of the acquisition, used some of those items for their intended purposes, forgotten the goal for different objects, but now that I find that they have outlived their purpose in my life I am struggling to rid myself of those same things.

You can read the start of my journey here.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Good news.

Good news.


I don't have skin cancer.


I didn't realize how much I'd been holding my breath waiting for today's appointment until I got the news. Now that I know that the new growths on my face that just made an appearance a couple months ago are benign, I am so relieved I feel weak. And achy. 


My body apparently decided to celebrate with a pretty decent fibro flare. That's okay. I'll live. This fair skinned chick doesn't have any suspicious moles or nasties to worry about. The fibro ain't nothin' but a thing.


The best part? No meltdowns from Hopper for 2 full days. 


Things are definitely lookin' up!


Now if Tebow can just lead the Broncos to victory tomorrow night, the weekend will be complete.

3 comments:

  1. UT OH!!!!!!!!!!! I was with you up until the football game.
    I LIVE IN MA, the home of the one, THE ONLY, Patriots. ;0)
    Seriously though, glad your news was GREAT NEWS! Damned C WORD!
    (((hugs)))Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel your relief! Waiting for test results is one of the most stressful things in the world. I'm glad you got good news about that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Pat. I'm happy for you that your team won. :)

    And thanks to both you and Elaine! I hate waiting for results on things like this. It just sets my nerves on edge.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Closet. Feel free to take off your coat, hang it up, if you can find the space, and sit a spell. I just love your visits. :)