Compulsive hoarding is a mental disorder that is just beginning to be understood. As a hoarder, I have acquired things over the years with a specific purpose in mind at the time of the acquisition, used some of those items for their intended purposes, forgotten the goal for different objects, but now that I find that they have outlived their purpose in my life I am struggling to rid myself of those same things.

You can read the start of my journey here.

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Retail therapy.

Took the girls shopping today. It's the first we've been out together in forever. It was so much fun, but I'm so tired. It's amazing how tiring shopping can be, isn't it? 


We had a blast. The girls did an amazing job paying for their purchases, and it was such a fun day. 


I'm just dead to the world tired tonight. I decided to take the time to post this pathetic little tidbit, because I'm trying to commit to do a daily blog post, but now I'm off to bed.


I'll check in again tomorrow.


Happy Sunday, everyone! 

3 comments:

  1. When it was just me and the boys I would do my retail therapy at the dollar store.

    I could buy, and not have the buyers regret later. :)

    So glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, you know me and my retail therapy. Goodwill. And things like Banana Guards.

    Which I brought home in the form of a photo and a memory of that time with my friend, giggling like a couple school girls... which is what you have. A couple school girls who love to shop.

    Hope you had a great time out and about. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun outing . Shopping kicks my but too

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Closet. Feel free to take off your coat, hang it up, if you can find the space, and sit a spell. I just love your visits. :)