Compulsive hoarding is a mental disorder that is just beginning to be understood. As a hoarder, I have acquired things over the years with a specific purpose in mind at the time of the acquisition, used some of those items for their intended purposes, forgotten the goal for different objects, but now that I find that they have outlived their purpose in my life I am struggling to rid myself of those same things.

You can read the start of my journey here.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Meh.

Ever have one of those days when you just can't seem to think straight? 

Yeah. Today's been one of those days. 

I slept wrong again last night, and my back has been killing me all day as a result. I was able to get a bit of paperwork done, but that's about it. I was able to get 3 bags of shredables ready to go out the door, but then I forgot to send them with Hubster. I won't add them to the list on my sidebar until they're out of the house.

I'm hoping to get a better night's sleep tonight and get my back to relax a bit. And I have to admit that I'm very thankful that my back doesn't bother me this much very often. It only happens a few times a year, but it pretty much knocks me to my knees.

Hoping to be back up on my feet tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Having had a night like yours again last night....all I can say is , I hope this passes for the two of us SOON! (((hugs)))Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. rest well, and hope your back improves , it is rough to have back pain, sucks the life right out of you

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Closet. Feel free to take off your coat, hang it up, if you can find the space, and sit a spell. I just love your visits. :)