Compulsive hoarding is a mental disorder that is just beginning to be understood. As a hoarder, I have acquired things over the years with a specific purpose in mind at the time of the acquisition, used some of those items for their intended purposes, forgotten the goal for different objects, but now that I find that they have outlived their purpose in my life I am struggling to rid myself of those same things.

You can read the start of my journey here.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Ready for the weekend.

This week has been... How you say? 


Hell.


Just lots of emotional stuff dealing with something that happened with Scooter. Trying to figure out how to proceed - if we should take legal action or what, and wishing that we'd had a hidden camera in place. 


Dehoarding wasn't big on my list of things to do this week. The biggest one was just survival. 


Survived. Tomorrow's the weekend. Going to enjoy the last weekend before school starts. 


Sleeping in. 


Relaxing.


Breathing in life.


Loving.


Recovering.


Living.

9 comments:

  1. (((hugs)) Distribute them freely to your family. I have lots more

    And my word recognition? (no kidding)

    'MORFUN'

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sorry your week was no fun! I hope your weekend is relaxing and exactly what you need. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry to hear about Scooter. And your family. Hang in there,enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh-Oh, doesn't sound good. I hope the weekend is good for you. And is more than just surviving. Prayers. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a nice weekend! Hugs to you and yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope this next week is a better one for all of you! Sending positive vibes your way!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh that sounds worrisome I hope you found a way to resolve whatever happened. Thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG, I hope Scooter's OK! That sounds kind of scary considering you're thinking of involving the law... HUG!!!

    I sincerely hope you had the relaxing weekend you needed (and deserved).

    Wishing you happiness and peace as ever.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks all Scooter is fine now, but we're not sure where we're headed with all this...still heavy on our minds.

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to The Closet. Feel free to take off your coat, hang it up, if you can find the space, and sit a spell. I just love your visits. :)