Compulsive hoarding is a mental disorder that is just beginning to be understood. As a hoarder, I have acquired things over the years with a specific purpose in mind at the time of the acquisition, used some of those items for their intended purposes, forgotten the goal for different objects, but now that I find that they have outlived their purpose in my life I am struggling to rid myself of those same things.

You can read the start of my journey here.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Slow getting started.

Today was a day where nothing got done but nursing sick kiddos and headaches.

I can't even concentrate enough to write anything tonight, so I'm hoping I'll at least be able to write coherently tomorrow even, if I'm not able to do anything more than I was today.

Hoping for a good night's sleep for everyone.

3 comments:

Welcome to The Closet. Feel free to take off your coat, hang it up, if you can find the space, and sit a spell. I just love your visits. :)